Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Memories......

How many of you out there remember these awesome shows?

  1. California Dreams
  2. USA High
  3. Hang Time
  4. One World
  5. Salute Your Shorts
  6. My So Called Life
  7. The Secret World of Alex Mack
  8. Saved by the Bell
  9. Saved by the Bell: The New Class
  10. City Guys
  11. Clarissa Explains it All
  12. All That
  13. Kenan & Kel
  14. Hey Dude!
  15. My Two Dads
  16. The Cosby Show
  17. A Different World
  18. Living Single
  19. Step by Step
  20. Family Matters
  21. Dawson's Creek

I'm thinking about holding a contest surrounding these twenty-one shows. I don't know for what yet, but I'm definitely thinking about it. I grew up watching these shows whenever I wasn't watching musicals or reading or writing and I've been thinking about them a lot lately. Especially which shows I want to have a reunion (*cough* Dawson's Creek *cough*) and it's all because of Friends and Queer as Folk. I've been thinking about what a reunion episode/movie would look like for them and while I have the bones of a story for QaF and an idea for Friends, I haven't written them yet. But if I said something like "Who loves orange soda?" who would be able to identify the show and finish the phrase?

Hhmmmm..... it bodes thinking about.


-Vicktor Aleksandr B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?