Friday, May 10, 2013

A Thank You to The Readers


Thank you.

I am so honored and humbled to have readers who stay up and stalk pages in order to buy my books. You guys are amazing. A guy like me couldn't ask for better, more loyal readers and if I was an emotional guy I'd be blubbering. Since I'm not, I'm going to offer you all fist bumpz, thank you for your continued support and continue to write.

Thank you for anxiously waiting for Elian to release and either pre-ordering or rushing out to buy it as soon as it became available. And even thank you those of you who emailed me (constantly) to let me know that you were waiting for the book to become available. As I said, I am humbled by you all.

I have considered giving up writing a few times because of different things, things that I am way too "Southern gentleman" to share and because my birth mother raised me well I will not go into details, but sometimes it gets to be too much. I've taken time off to regroup, to lick my wounds, to go on trips, etc. and each time I thought about giving up writing, I got an email or a comment, or a Facebook tag or tweet from a reader letting me know that they love my books, that one of my books helped them.

That they cried all the way through Unassumed and it taught them a lot.

You all have brought me back to this wonderful world of writing time and time again and each time it's more rewarding than the time before.

Thank you.

Thank you for your continued support. Thank you for your encouragement. Thank you for buying my books and telling others to do so as well. Thank you for making it possible for me to do what I love.

Thank you for reading.


All My Love and Gratitude,

-Vicktor Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?