Monday, February 7, 2011

New Story/Book

So I have one book that's almost finished (about four chapters left) that is an interrcial historical romance book set during the Renaissance period between an English duke and an African princess entitled The Duke's African Bride, but I have recently gotten an idea....or two...because that's just how my mind works, for two completely different gay romance/erotica fiction stories.  One is contemporary and one is paranormal/futuristic.  They've both been swirling around in my head and I have the idea/outline for both, the title for one (Unthinkable), and even started writing the first one.  It's just a matter of me deciding if I'm going to actually go for it...I probably will...yeah, I will.

*Sigh* Now that that decision has been made.

I have become addicted to a few writers and I guess you could say that I'm like "reader stalking" them: Mary Calmes, T.A. Chase, Stormy Glenn, Amy Lane, John Simpson, Stephani Hecht, Ally Blue, JL Langley, Madeleine Urban, and Rhianne Aile.  I spend a few hours, and a few dollars, finding, buying and reading whatever books that they have, reading their blogs, their sites....it's because I truly do love their stories/books (but to be honest, I'm the same way with Susan Mallery, Lisa Kleypas, Brenda Jackson, Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, Janette Oke and Lori Wick...I don't generally stalk celebrities or obsess over them or drool over them-well, except John Barrowman, David Tutera, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler and Michael Ealy-but they're the exceptions), I'm different, I'd rather read a really good book, especially a steamy gay one, than watch  a movie any day.

I'd rather write one too.

So I guess I should get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?