I shit you not.
I've always broken up with whomever I was dating right after Christmas [or been dumped right after New Year's], so this is the first year that I have someone, it just figures that fate would give me someone across the Big Pond huh?
But anyway, I haven't done a "Love Across The Big Pond" post in a while, so we'll just add this onto the last one I did. [I'm also guest blogging over at: D.C. Juris Blog and at Chicks & Dicks Blog today, so go check it out and leave a comment]
On to the sappy, romantic cheesiness! LOL.
30 Reasons Why I Love You, Daniel
- You are constantly trying to get me to speak proper English, even though I speak proper American
- You get so excited about the games you play that it makes me smile
- You always seem to know when I need to talk and when I just need to know that you're there
- You make me laugh every time you try to bribe me into revealing one of your surprises
- You are just as passionate as I am about the music that you love
- You challenge me...in everything...and it makes me want to be a better man for you
- You have never seen anything or anyone other than Vic, you just see me, to the point where when I talk to you, I only see me.
- You can be just as romantic, if not more than, me but you fight it so much that it makes me want to fight even harder for you to show it
- You are the perfect counterpart to me. Strong where I'm weak and weak where I'm strong.
- You don't let me get away with bullshit.
- You don't let me beat up on myself either.
- You think people who treat me wrong are horrible and should be punished. You are so fierce in your devotion to me that it makes me unable to breathe sometimes.
- You are just as possessive of me as I am of you, even on Twitter and it always makes me feel loved.
- When you were having a bad day at work a few weeks back and you told Kat that you just needed to talk to me and you'd feel better, was one of the happiest moments in my life.
- You believe that I can and will change and save the world and it fills me with the courage and the desire to make you proud of me.
- Even though you challenge me...on everything...you know that I say what I say to you because I love you and want to take care of you and you don't fight me for long.
- Because you never go to bed without telling me goodnight, giving me a kiss and telling me that you love me.
- You don't like John Barrowman, Shemar Moore or Scott Hoying because I have celebrity crushes on them and it makes me feel loved, it makes me feel like you find me sexy and you want me all to yourself.
- You are just as anxious to see me as I am to see you, so much so that you moved your date to visit up from April to March 4th to March 2nd to March 1st.
- Because there are those moments when you don't even realize where you let me know how much you want me to keep you forever and it's in those moments that I know that even with all of my uncertainties, I will never let you go.
- You think that the idea of you not wanting to be with me is "stupid" and "ridiculous."
- You think people who expect you to not want to be with me are "stupid."
- You think I'm amazing [and an evil bastard].
- You say things to make me growl and be possessive because you love the Alpha male side of me and it turns you on to see me get all possessive
- You like my family [even if you get pouty when one of them snuggles with me or rubs my belly, because that's your job]
- You didn't think I was crazy when I was upset by Whitney Houston's passing, you understood and then made it your mission to make me laugh.
- You get upset when I don't take care of myself.
- You want me to love you, take care of you and make you happy [and of course fuck you and dominate you, but you know, this is supposed to be romantic]
- You agreed to at least be in the room with me when I watch Breaking Dawn, even though you said you'd be playing a game or reading the whole time.
- Because you are the most amazing, smartest, most talented writer, sexiest, most loving, funniest, most British man that I have ever met and you make me happy because you chose me.
*Bonus: I also love you, because I know that you're going to go through this list and telling me every misspelled, grammatically incorrect word or phrase in them and I lovdorish you for that as well*
Happy Valentine's Day Brit Boy. I love you....Brat.