Thursday, July 28, 2011

Passion's Hero meet Love's Savior

So my 5 book paranormal sci/fi homoerotic fiction books series has now become 20 books, with books 6-20 taking on the series subtitle of Love's Savior.  It is based around the children conceived from the couples in books 1-5.
I got the idea from my friend Richard.
Of course my mind has already started running wild with all sorts of ideas.  But I'm extremely excited.
I've also started another book series: Fated Duets about elves.  Also a homoerotic series.  The first book is entitled "Special."
This is probably the best outcome and result of my being confined to my bed and wheelchair.  I'm finally still long enough to write like I've always wanted to.
When the books get published and have a release date, I will let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?