Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm A Peacock!

I love, love, lurve the movie "The Other Guys" starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.

Like a lot.

I especially love Mark Wahlberg's character in the movie and his comedic phrases and timing.

One of the best ones...okay the best one is "I'm a peacock! You gotta let me fly!"

Nothing makes me laugh harder.

So, since I'm going to be out all day today running errands, I have an appointment with my Physical Terrorist...I mean, my Physical Therapist, and when I come home I will probably be in too much pain to do anything other than lay down, I'm going to just post a few clips from this movie so you all can laugh with me, because I'll be laughing too.

Have a Happy Monday everyone!

Okay....TRY to have a happy Monday!


-Vicktor Aleksandr B












1 comment:

Want to pet The Vic?