Sunday, December 25, 2011

Love Across The Big Pond: The Adventures of BradVic and Dangelina #3

Here's my 2nd letter to Daniel. Okay, it's not technically my second letter, but it's the second one I wrote with this title. And even though I scoffed at people who said it was a good idea at first, it has helped a little bit.



Dear Daniel (or Dangelina-which you know I love calling you that):

Do you know what I did after you went to bed last night? I started thinking about next year. This is our first Christmas "together," the first time we're celebrating your birthday "together" but still apart. I'm happy you're here, that you're in my life, so happy that I have you, but that damn ocean that's separating us? Well, it's starting to piss me off.

So I've decided to wage a war against the ocean and do all I can to make sure that next year? Before it gets close to the holidays, you are here with me where you belong. In my arms, in my bed. Wearing my ring.

I love you baby.


Love Always,

Vic (BradVic)

6 comments:

  1. I'll be there, even if I have to drain the ocean to walk across. Actually, maybe it'd be quicker and easier to just work for another week and pay for a ticket. Either way, I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Smartass. Good, time needs to hurry up and fly by then, before I have to create a teleporter and teleport there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always steal an airplane? Or maybe a boat?
    Or just swim? :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vic, why isn't there a "super-cute" or "super-sweet" reaction check-box??? Or you could just call it "Aawwwww"... I'm not too picky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, maybe the airplane or boat are a better bet then. Better not to tire you out beforehand, that's Vic's job ;D

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?