Sunday, December 4, 2011

What About My Voice?

I'm a singer.

It's something that I know I've stated on here before, but of course I have yet to put up any posts of me singing. Not because I don't want to but because my computer's recording sucks ass. Plus my microphone makes me sound like a robotic chicken (according to Daniel).

But I sing around the house, while I'm writing, taking a shower, cooking, and of course, when I'm listening to music.

But with the T-shots my voice is going to get deeper.

And I have to wonder if my voice is going to change.

Will I still be able to sing like I do now? How deep is my voice actually going to get?

So what about my voice?

It may sound shallow to worry about that, especially in light of everything else that could go wrong, but I love my singing voice.

I will be really sad if I lose it.

Especially since I have a reason to sing again.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm thinking that being on key wont change. And vibrato? I haven't heard you, but I think your voice would be wonderful, and deep is sexy.
    Keep on singing! You have soooo much to be singing for. Yay.

    hugs to you Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Archie! I needed this bit of encouragement! I love to sing and thought I was going to lose my voice. Yay!!!

    Hugz back. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?