Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Engaged Bitches!!!

Just thought that I'd let those of you know who maybe don't have my Facebook and/or Twitter account or maybe aren't a member of the Rainbow Writers & Readers group on Goodreads something that I already shared with them:

I proposed to Daniel A. Kaine (yes, the author of "Dawn of Darkness") and he said:

                                                YES!!!

He hasn't told me when we're getting married yet (although if I had my way, when he gets off the plane in March I'd be marching him over to a church to get married right then), but when I know something I will let you know so you can all celebrate with us.

So yeah, I'm engaged now bitches!!! (And I say that in the sweetest way possible)

7 comments:

  1. OMG *squeals*
    Congrats Vic and Daniel!!!
    I'm so happy and excited for you both...
    *running around screaming to everyone that you two are engaged*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Is there anyone you haven't told now? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! :D
    {hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Thanks Prickly and Kerstin! I appreciate the congratulations! {Hugz back Prickly}

    Daniel...I haven't told the president of the US yet.....I can totally stop telling people though. *zips lips and sits in chair* LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! OMG! OMG!
    So excited for you!
    Congratulations! What a holiday! What a year for that matter! *squee!!!*

    I can't believe you zipped the lips....LOL....but then, you just may have run outta people to tell.

    Huge hugs to you... I'm still smiling ...it's kinda stuck there now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Archie!!! I appreciate the congratz! I keep telling a certain someone that I'd shout it from the rooftops if he'd let me.

    I think he thought I was joking. LOL.

    I'm glad that we could make you happy though. That makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really happy for you two!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?