Monday, December 12, 2011

My Christmas List

Dear Santa,

I know that I'm 28 and really I shouldn't be writing you a Christmas list, but seeing as how I stopped writing you when I was 4, I figure I'm due a few letters.

My list isn't long or the items on it too difficult to get, but if you could get them all here by Christmas Day, I'd appreciate it, especially since I celebrate Hanukkah as well and I'm giving you five extra days to get this stuff together.



1. I'd really like a Kindle Fire. And yes, I know that my other Kindle "mysteriously broke." But I promise to take better care of this one.
2. I'd really love to spend Christmas with Daniel, so if you could get him here or me there, that would be awesome.
3. I want the biologicals to have a good Christmas. They may be sucky to me, but they still deserve a happy Christmas.
4. I want my biological little brother to be able to come home for Christmas or to see his son for Christmas. It'd be great if you could give him both.
5. I want Cherie and the Nieceling to have an awesome Christmas. I could never thank them enough for what they did for me, but if you could give them an awesome Christmas that would rock.
6. I want everyone in my new family to have an amazing Christmas. Filled with love and good food, and laughter and joy and singing. They are some of the greatest people I know and they only deserve great things.
7. I'd really love it if you could help all of the homeless teens out there find a way to a shelter so that they can eat and maybe even find a place to sleep.
8. Is it wrong that I want Rick Perry and the transphobic doctor to get boils on their ass? It is isn't it. So I'll use this number to instead ask for justice around the world and that maybe for one day, people will love instead of hate, be compassionate instead of judgmental and not stick their collective foot in their idiotic mouth.
9. Will you please let it snow here in Buffalo. I've been signing "White Christmas" since I was a kid, I'd love it if I could have it.
10. As you know, the ex-boyfriend burned and ruined all of my "tools and toys." So if you could give me back a black duffle filled with all of the BDSM, strap-ons, binders, packers, shoes, condoms, clothes and lube that he destroyed, that would be awesome.
11. And finally, I'd love it if you could help me stop waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop. I know I'm surrounded by love and support but I keep waiting for it to all be snatched away, maybe you can give me a sign that I am truly loved and no one's going to let the fact that I'm black, transgender, not the most gorgeous thing in the world, gay, and a sometimes practicing Messianic Jew, stop them from loving me. I think giving me one of the items on this list would be a very good start.

Thank you so much Santa. And next year, I promise my list will only have 3 items on there.

Okay, maybe 4.


Sincerely,

Vicktor Aleksandr B

10 comments:

  1. I'm betting Santa can provide quite a bit of this for you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that Santa can bring you some of the things on your list.

    I am sure that all your friends, family and supporters will do everything they can to help with number 11 by making sure that other shoe stays not only up in the air but a long long way away

    *hugs*
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Takes that shoe and chucks it in the ocean* There, now it can't drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kate and Patty. I talked about this shit with my therapist today and I know that it will all work out, I've just got about 27 years of shit that I'm working through. But when she read my list she was very happy although she was a little miffed about the shoe thing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you'll get some of your wishes :)
    *huggs*
    The shoe might drop later on, but you have so many supporters Vic, family and friends, who will always catch you if you fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine Santa can manage most of this (and maybe he'd consider the ass boils too) although the black duffel is probably a loss. Maybe you and Daniel can have fun choosing new toys together. I hope your holiday wishes for love, hope and compassion come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Santa will fulfil some of those wishes :)
    At least, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    and you are truly loved *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  8. tangled0 from goodreadsDecember 12, 2011 at 9:11 PM

    :) I hope all your wishes come true!!! Seems like some already have ;)

    Check out this article from Boston: http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2011/12/11/led-child-who-simply-knew/SsH1U9Pn9JKArTiumZdxaL/story.html

    It made me really hopeful that one day the world we live in will be accepting and full of love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure several of those have or are already being filled at this very moment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?