Saturday, October 29, 2011

What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?

I LOVE watching scary movies.

It's a fact and if we ever hang out, you can bet your pretty ass that I'm going to suggest that we watch a scary movie.

Not because I like to be scared, but because I like to scare other people and laugh at the movies.

Because these movies don't scare me.

They try, gods know that they do, but they always fall short.  Paranormal Activity?  Laughed.  Paranormal Activity 2? Laughed Harder.  Drag Me to Hell?  Walked out because I thought it was stupid.

The last time I watched a movie that scared me?  I was 10 and I believe the movie was either Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th or Halloween IV.  Can't remember which movie it was.  I haven't been scared by a movie since.

Now every year around Halloween it has become a game between my friends and I to spend the weekend of Halloween watching every scary movie that we can find in order to find one that's going to scare me.  We don't go to costume parties because, well, we went to Halloween Horror Nights and realized that Halloween is the best time to kill someone and get away with it.  So we've been staying inside watching movies where people get killed instead.  It makes sense if you don't think about it.  And yes, we're all a trifle paranoid about that, but most of us are military vets, or law enforcement, or students, or parents, so we're all the paranoid people.  We've been doing it for the last five years.

We haven't found a movie yet.

So I thought it would be fun to see what you guys's favorite scary movie is.  Maybe there's one that I haven't seen that will actually scare me, because I'm looking for a really good scare.

Or a really good laugh.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



{HUGZ, SQUEEZES, FIST BUMPS, GHOSTS, GHOULS, GOBLINS, AND A BIG SCARE}

Vic

3 comments:

  1. To be honest I love the Halloween/Micheal Myers movies just about all of them EXCEPT for the one were they make a TV show out of Micheal Myers house for kicks and yeah didn't care for that one to much

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a horror movie fan at all. Doesn't appeal to me. Give me comedy anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Vic I think this is my first post but I love scary movie's and like you I am not scared very easily. But I watched a movie called the Entity years back and had nightmares so to me this is one scary movie. Anyway I am not suggesting you watch it though okay. here is an youtube link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfro7WO8YJg

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?