Friday, October 28, 2011

Blog Pimpage

So I met an awesome girl named Kathleen through a thread on Goodreads.  She has this thing that she does on her blog called "Friday First Kisses."  She and I have been talking and she decided to write this week's FFK with a trans character.

Woohoo!!!

So go to her blog and read it.  I got to read it a few days ago and it is AH-MAH-ZING!

I've also decided to pimp a blog every Friday.  To show my support.  So much as I do on Twitter for the #FollowFriday I'm going to do "Blog Pimpage" either every Friday or every other Friday and if not a blog then an author or a person or an artist....yes.

And it shall be named: FRIDAY'S PIMPAGE!!!!

That's AWESOME!

Alright, anyway  here's the link to Kathleen's blog and the title of the "Friday First Kisses" post with the trans character is called "Perfect" starring Jesse and Leo: http://khayes54.livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?