Wednesday, August 31, 2011

America's Got Talent - Steven Retchless' Hollywood Performance - Video - NBC.com

I saw this video and I thought about my T-T-B-B and I laughed and wanted to suggest that he take up pole dancing. Not for me, for his husband, because I hear it's great for your core. LOL. If you don't have naughty thoughts watching this well then.....why the hell are you reading MY blog? LOL. Just kidding folks!! Sit back and enjoy!







America's Got Talent - Steven Retchless' Hollywood Performance - Video - NBC.com

3 comments:

  1. Holy fucking hell.

    That boy has DEFINITELY got talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Can you IMAGINE how happy Jazz would be if Thorny learned how to do that? Aren't I a great Big Sister to suggest it? LOL.

    Every time I see this performance, my mouth drops open in amazement. He's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not even the best video I've seen of him. The test run of the routine he did for the pole championships (that he WON!) was fucking spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?