Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why I Hate Being Sick

I had every intention of starting a new story/book on here.  You know a free read type, I already have the character names, the background, what's going to happen, I mean I could sit down and write it right now, but I'm sick.  And when I'm sick my creative juices don't flow.  I mean, I can't even come up with a title for the story.  And when all you really have is writing, when you can't write because you're sick....well it kinda pisses you off.

Then of course because I'm half Bajan (that's from Barbados for those who don't know), I have all of these home remedies that I could do to get rid of this cold/fever, but they all require movement on my part and I just don't want to.  I'm a bit of a bitch when I'm sick.  So usually I try to stay away from people (I do it for their well-being, really).  So I will try again, either later today or tomorrow, hopefully I'll be feeling better by then.

9B9QXJEAMCHW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?