Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Inconceivable: Part One-NSFW

Part One:


     "I'm on the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, THE EDGE.  I'm on the edge!" Tommy sang along with Lady Gaga as he lined his eyes with black eyeliner and put on his mascara.  Tilting his head to the side, he let his long, wavy, black hair fall to the side and smiled at his reflection.  Puckering his lips he blew a kiss to himself and turned to grab his bag from the toilet seat before leaving the bathroom.  Turning off the light and his iPod, he opened the door and stepped into his bedroom.  He was ready to go out tonight.  He needed to find himself a big, strong, SANE man who didn't turn into a fucking werewolf and get laid.  Whistling, he adjusted his bra inserts and then screamed loudly.  Sitting on his bed was the one man he was trying so hard to forget.
     "TON!  What the HELL are you doing here?" he yelled out at the overgrown cowboy who sat with his hands resting on the bed behind him and his long, muscled legs stretched before him and crossed at the ankles.  Tommy swallowed thickly and let his eyes peruse the Texan that lay before him.  Ton was a big man...no, scratch that, Ton was a HUGE man.  Named Anton Forrester, the man who stood at 6'7" and weighed about 240 lbs looked like a walking tank, his own black hair was cut extremely short, in the military style, his body was almost like one huge muscle.  Tommy couldn't stop the whimper from escaping his lips.  He'd been hot and horny for Ton's body since the day he'd met him.  Tommy groaned as he felt his cock start to thicken.  Hissing in pain, he turned and hurried back into the bathroom before Ton had a chance to reply to free himself from the tucking he'd done to appear like a woman.  Groaning at the feel of his cock enlarging fully, freed from its tight confinement, he wondered why in the world Ton was there and how in the hell he'd gotten into his apartment.  At that thought he turned and yanked open his bathroom door, unaware that the tight blue silk dress he'd put on was bunched around his waist, his cock displayed proudly.
     "How did you get in my apartment?" he hissed out as he glared at Ton.  The bigger man merely smirked before standing to his full height and walking towards him.  He stopped once he stood directly in front of Tommy, looming over him and without answering, grabbed Tommy's erection and began to stroke it.
     "I fought in a battle back in Texas, trying to keep Vet alive and keep Richard and those triplets safe and when I survived it I asked myself what would I have regretted if I had died?" Ton began speaking, his deeply rich voice washed over Tommy and lengthened his erection even more.  He groaned as Ton twisted his hand over the top of his cock before stroking it back down.  "I realized that I would regret not coming after you.  Just letting you leave me and run away like that.  You're my mate Tommy.  I know you know what that means, I explained it to you.  But just in case you need to hear it again, that means that you belong to me.  You're mine.  You hear me?  You don't get to leave me.  You don't get to run away back to New York because you don't understand something or because something frightens you.  You're mine.  This here," Ton stated, squeezing Tommy's dick which was leaking pre-cum, "this belongs to me."  Ton reached around Tommy's waist and squeezed his ass, "And this?  This ass is mine too."  Without hesitation, Ton spun Tommy around to face the bathroom sink and pushed him forward slightly until his bubble butt stuck out further.  The cowboy groaned.
     "I ain't giving you up without a fight.  I was planning on telling your landlord that you were my cousin and that the family had sent me out to stay with you for a few days but that I thought you might be at work and I just wanted to check but turns out, your landlord is a wolf shifter too.  All I had to tell him was that you were my mate and he let me right on in.  I heard you in the shower so I waited and I'm glad I did," Ton leaned over to speak into Tommy's ear and he shivered.  He couldn't believe that the Texan had flown all the way to New York, dealt with traffic and navigating through Greenwich Village, just to find him.  He couldn't believe he was here and he couldn't believe that he was sucking and nibbling on his ear, his neck and his shoulder.
     "I just don't think I'm really who you need Ton," Tommy's breath stuttered out of his chest.  "I mean, I understand that your pack or your family is understanding about the gay thing, but I'm a cross-dresser also.  I like to dress in drag.  In women's clothing," Tommy pointed out, hoping that Ton would leave after that.  The other man just shrugged.
     "And your point?" Ton asked as he pulled Tommy's dress over his head and dragged his tongue down the smaller man's spine to the globes of his delicious ass.
     "Some people may have a problem with that," Tommy pointed out, gasping when he felt Ton bite one cheek and then the other before kissing both.
     "Well then, fuck them.  I don't need their permission to mate you.  Their approval means nothing.  The only people whose opinions matter outside of yours and mine is Alpha Vet and Alpha Mate Richard and both of them are fine with it.  Ecstatic even.  So let's get to the root of all of your problems," Ton rationalized as he dragged his tongue down the crack of the smaller man's ass as his hands held the cheeks apart.
     Tommy groaned as he felt the tip of Ton's tongue flickering his taint and then gasped when that tongue traveled up and pressed lightly into his tight entrance.
     "Shit almighty!" Tommy moaned as he pressed his ass further back.  He jumped lightly as Ton smacked one side of his ass.
     "No moving until you answer my question.  What are you really afraid of?  Are you scared I'm going to eat you?" Ton asked before returning his lips and tongue to his warm channel.
     "No!  I'm not scared you're going to eat me!" Tommy gasped, his mind turning to mush beneath the onslaught of Ton's oral attack on his body.  His body jerked when Ton jerked him back firmly on his tongue, one hand pulling the left cheek of his ass to the side while the other hand reached around to stroke his cock.  He was in heaven.  He felt his orgasm approaching quickly and then whined when he felt Ton pull away from him.  He was turned again and felt himself looking up, up, up into his cowboy's eyes.  His cowboy had the most beautiful blue eyes ever and Tommy felt himself sinking into his gaze.
     "C'mon baby.  My beautiful, beautiful little man, tell me why you ran from me.  Was it really the wolf shifting thing?" Ton asked and Tommy heard the sadness and confusion in his tone and knew that he had to be honest, both with Anton and with himself.
     He shook his head no and sucked his bottom lip in between his teeth.  "What if you mate me and then you meet someone that you want more?  Someone who isn't as big a freak as I am?  What if I give up my life here like Richard did and move out to Texas with you and then you change your mind?  What if I'm not enough for you?"
     Tommy gasped as he felt himself lifted into Ton's arms and carried back into the bedroom without another word being spoken.  He was laid down on the purple duvet and opened his mouth to ask Ton what he thought about what he'd just admitted to when the larger man leaned over him and took his lips in a deep kiss.  He moaned.  It had been way too long since he'd tasted Ton.  They'd kissed a few times when he'd been in Texas and each time had been more amazing than the one before but this time?  This time he felt like he was coming home.  He felt as if his heart and his soul were righting themselves within him, finally coming alive.  He felt whole and complete.
     He groaned again as Ton rubbed one finger around his puckered entrance before slowly pushing inside of him.  He lifted his hips and pushed his head back into his pillow, Ton's name on his lips.
     "Mmm, that's right baby.  Feel me.  You're mine.  Give it to me.  I want it all," Ton rasped in his ear before  moving his lips down Tommy's chest, blowing air over his groin and then taking the smaller man's very erect cock into his mouth at the same moment he pushed in a second finger.
     Tommy's orgasm took him by surprise and he came thickly down Ton's throat and panted out the larger man's name.  His body trembled as he felt Ton continued sucking him his now softening cock, his fingers still thrusting inside of his still clenching channel.
     "Oh.  My.  God," he breathed and heard Ton chuckle.  The bigger man pulled out his fingers slowly and crawled over him.
     "You're perfect for me baby.  That's why fate gave you to me.  Now that you know that, no more running.  You're coming home with me to Texas...where you belong," Ton stated gruffly and Tommy could do nothing but nod.  He could only hope that Ton was right and that the cowboy wouldn't regret bringing him back to Texas.

1 comment:

  1. *pokes vv*
    I thought Ton was 2" taller than Vet, who's 6'7" ?? =)

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?