Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Gay Day!!

So I was told that today is Gay Day.

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Gay Day and in honor of Gay Day, if you're gay and in a committed relationship, make mad passionate love to your partner, if you're gay and NOT in a committed relationship...today is the day to find someone.

If you're NOT gay....well, today is the day you can be gay (go on, you know you want to) and get away with it and if someone asks you why you're having hot, monkey sex with someone of the same gender when you're NOT gay, you say: Well I'm not Martin Luther King Jr and I celebrate his day!  LOL.

Today is a day of celebrating love (more so than stinkin' Valentine's Day-I say this until I have me someone on Valentine's Day), all love.  So go out there and BE GAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?