Thursday, August 18, 2011

Are You a Twink?

So I got asked if I was twink today. I sort of laughed because hey dude did you not notice my breasts? It's not like they're invisible, but it was one of the male counselors with the Gay Teen Group that I volunteer with asking me so I figured there was some hidden meaning.

So I just cocked my head to the side, lifted my hand and said "Twink?" He laughed and said he was talking about my stories and the fact that I love gay men and enjoy....*cough*....gay videos. He asked if the smaller men in my stories, the one who everyone thinks needs to be protected but always ends up being strong themselves was me. If I were a bottom. I had to laugh then. I told him that some of their insecurities were mine and definitely their talents, but that no, I am not a twink.

I am aware and so is everyone that knows me that if I were a man, I'd be gay. What people don't get is that I'd be a top. Oh yeah, the big alpha male, that's me. In "Unthinkable" I'd be Vet, in "The Alpha King" I'd be Blaze and in "Special Song" I'd be Drakko.

I have never been the delicate or wilting flower though I've played the part for some hot guy with a big cock and huge muscles, but it was never my true nature. We took our conversation over to the kids and laughed together when all of the boys told me I'd make one sexy ass bear.

It always amuses me when people take in my small frame and place me in the position of the "wifey". If I had one, I'd walk around with a strap-on constantly, find some really small bisexual guy who liked to bottom most of the time and have my own HEA.

Until that happens I will keep being the big burly top in my stories and smiling when people think that I'm the twink.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?