Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update on My Brother

*UPDATE: My brother, who is serving in the Navy over in Japan, has been put on suicide watch.  It eases my mind somewhat, I was finally able to eat for the first time since this all began.  I took it upon myself to talk with his CO about everything that's going on and they are going to look into all of it.  My brother needs to be able to see his son and he needs to have people around him who truly care about him and not his money.  Anyway, that's what's going on.  I'm going to go and have a good cry and then I'll be able to focus and write "Inconceivable", I want to write about gay wolf shapeshifters now. LOL.*

2 comments:

  1. Veronica, I'm so glad they're keeping your brother from suiciding. My grandpa killed himself and that really did a number on my family. I hope it all works out with his ex-girlfriend. *lots and lots of hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cotilla. I'm happy also. I had a friend that committed suicide when I was in high school. She was a lesbian who was Wiccan, her mother was a "Christian" who struggled with drugs and alcohol. I was her friend and the only one who really accepted her. Her death rocked me to my core and I blamed myself. I REFUSED to let that happen to my brother. Which is what I told my parents, his CO, my CO when he called me to make sure I was okay. I'm not going to let some stupid chick push my brother into killing himself. Not going to happen.

    Thank you for the hugs, man I need them today. {HUGZ}

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?