Friday, August 12, 2011

Book Review of Ally Blue's Oleander House


Oleander House (Bay City Paranormal Investigations, #1)Oleander House by Ally Blue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book, although Beau pissed me off with his hot/cold act.  I could sort of understand, but I'm a hopeless romantic *shrug* I was expecting him to act differently.  There were parts of this book that had me glued to my Kindle screen and parts where I covered my face and read through the slit in my fingers (silly I know but I get into books the way other people get into movies).  And I must say this is the first m/m suspense book I've ever read that actually made me tear up a little.

I am glad that I bought all of the books that were available in this series because as soon as I finished this one I drank an entire bottle of water and then started on book two.  I suggest this book to lovers of m/m and suspense books all over.  Ms Blue did a great job on this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?