Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Do You Know These Sexy Men?

So I was talking with a friend last night....or was it this morning?  Well, whenever it was, we were talking and we started talking about really sexy men.  We talked about Adam Lambert and I introduced her to B. Scott (who I think is a rockstar.  He is OH SO GORGEOUS!), who makes me have all manner of naughty thoughts  all I can think about is his hair, my strap-on, my fist in his hair.........*clears throat and blinks*  Wait where was I?

Oh yeah!  So I asked her if she knew who John Barrowman and David Tutera were.  She said "No."  This seems to be the general consensus among those that I have asked.  John Barrowman plays Captain Jack Sparrow on "Torchwood."  David Tutera is a wedding planner and has a show "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera" on WE Tv (I'm going to call him when my T-T-B-B and his husband can legally get married in their state.  I already sent D.T. a tweet and asked him-LOL).

So since no one seems to know who they are I decided to introduce them to you:


John Barrowman:




David Tutera:





And now you know who they are.  YUM!!

3 comments:

  1. M husband and I have agreed that when John Barrowman is on tv I am a single girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Your husband is an awesome man. LOL. If my sisters are in the room with me when J.B. comes on they leave because they said they don't want to be there when I start moaning and imagining us having sex. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I think you mean Captain Jack _Harkness_, not Sparrow. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete

Want to pet The Vic?