Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Edge of...the Bed?

So when I was in the Army I had to go without music for a LONG time. They call it a part of the soldierization process, but when you come from a musical family and are a singer, going without music is like losing the loss of a limb. So when I got discharged I vowed to spend my days flooded with music even if I couldn't dance like I used to.

So anyway, when I eat breakfast I listen to music. This morning I was listening to Lady Gaga as I ate and when the song " Edge of Glory" came on I started dancing, or as well as I can laying in the bed. So I'm moving my arms and legs, my head when I moved my arm to the side too much and toppled right off the bed, onto the floor.

I don’t think Lady Gaga had that in mind when she recorded that song. LOL.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to pet The Vic?